Monday, March 14, 2016

classes, demos, and workshops!

I've got a couple of weeks free between teaching courses at the Community Arts Center, and I'm using that time to do some demos and workshops. My next class starts March 28 and runs for six weeks. There's only a couple of spaces left, so if you want in, you need to register right now. My classes and workshops always sell out early, so if you wait until the last minute you will never get in.

Here's a few of my recent demo paintings. Some of these are from my recent classes at the Community Arts Center, and some are from my demo last week for the Delaware Valley Art League. I'll be back at the DVAL this week to teach a workshop, so maybe I'll see you there!
Trunk Beach, 14x20 watercolor $125. 

Foggy Beach, 12x16 watercolor $125.


Sunset, 12x16 watercolor $115.

Sunset Beach, 12x16 watercolor $125.

Aluminum Skiffs, 14x20 watercolor $195.

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:44 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.