Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Open Studio this Friday!

Y'all are invited to my art studio this Friday! Open Studio 10-5pm. Treat yourself to an "art spa day" and bring your supplies and paint along with me, or just have a cup of coffee and hang out! Check out my special sale prices on paintings for Christmas! Totally free event, and everyone is invited! Open 1st Friday, come and go anytime during the day, no reservations required. 105 Kabob Lane, Kennett Square (It's where all the cool artists are). 

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:28 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.