Sunday, December 27, 2015

Art Workshops and Classes Starting in January!

It's been a busy holiday season but I managed to squeeze in some studio time for a few new paintings. I'm looking forward to going down to New Orleans to teach a watercolor painting workshop next month, and spending some time at the beach while I'm down there. I'm getting a lot of emails and messages from disappointed artists who wanted to take my New Orleans workshop but couldn't because it sold out so fast. I'm sorry there isn't room for everybody! We could have easily filled several more workshops if the host had been willing. I'd love to come down there and teach another one real soon, so tell your local art centers and artist organizations to contact me for information about hosting a workshop!

I Miss the Beach, 18x24 watercolor (sold)

Sunfish, 9x12 watercolor 

If you're in the Southeast Pennsylvania area, you don't have to wait to take my workshops -- you can sign up for my watercolor classes at the Community Arts Center in Wallingford! I've signed up to teach the next two semesters (winter and spring), so now's your chance to study with a foremost Master Artist!

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:56 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.