Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Featured Artist for Stillman & Birn!

What a wonderful birthday suprise from Stillman & Birn! I'm thrilled to be featured on their blog for my birthday! 

"Annie Strack is an art educator and a master of marine paintings. This is Annie’s report about her drawing of the historic Rigolets Lighthouse, destroyed by Hurricaine Katrina. “I used to live in the New Orleans area, and one of the best things about living there was the diverse and numerous subjects nearby that make for interesting maritime paintings.
I was tidying my studio the other day when I came across..." Read more!  

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:04 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.