Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Recent Plein Air

I finished up three paintings using the new oil paints from Grumbacher last week during two great plein air painting trips!
Chatting with fellow plein air painter Radhika Srinivas at the Kirkwood Preserve.

On Wednesday I went to the Allentown Rose Garden to paint en plein air with fellow artist Nancy Reidell.

Artists have to make their own shade on sunny days!

The 1st of my 3 oil painting during the Philadelphia Watercolor Society plein air event.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 8:55 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.