Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Annual Chester County Studio Tour

Be sure to come out and see me this weekend at the Annual Chester County Studio Tour! My studio at 105 Kabob Lane in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania will be open Saturday and Sunday, 9am - 6pm. There will be painting demonstrations, door prizes, and lots of gorgeous art, so be sure to come out early! Check out the full list of artists and the tour map online before you get started, or pick up a catalog for the event at my studio. I'm looking forward to seeing you!

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:13 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.