Friday, March 7, 2014

New Orleans

I've been down in New Orleans for the last couple of weeks, and just got back to my studio in Pennsylvania in time to open this morning for the monthly 1st Friday Open Studio event. It was a whirlwind trip, and it was so wonderful to get to the beach for a few days and soak up the sunshine!
(I always travel light!)

1922183_10201519723180445_956483837_n.jpg (430×720)
(Annie shooting reference photos on the lakefront)

(I would have come home sooner, but I had to stay an extra few days at the beach until the roads up north were clear of snow and ice. True story.)



(I got a little shopping in while I was in Mississippi. Doncha just love these formal sequined camo slippers!)

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:13 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.